ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone going to go to the Ring next year?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone going or plans of? I'd like to go in March/April time. Anyone have plans to next year?

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm going with another club i'm a member of in April, maybe early May.

We went 18th - 21st April last year. The weather couldn't have been better and we had a full open day there and one evening (which was very quiet on track too!)

Not sure on exact dates yet.... but it'll be around that time of year.

gone jap 370z GT
Hi Jamie

am looking around end of June normally stay in Kaiserslautern (1 1/2 hrs away) this year when I went track was closed bad timing lol, due to Porsche doing photo shoot for a couple of days.

ITB BG 182
I want to go in May for or around my birthday. Mother dear is looking at coming with me and to go around the ring so she can all the other oaps what she has done. (she would kill me if she knew i called her that)

Focus ST-2
I'm going with two mates in June should be good, one of them get's his new Focus RS in a few weeks!

We went 18th - 21st April last year. The weather couldn't have been better and we had a full open day there and one evening (which was very quiet on track too!)

:approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, well I'm thinking of going sometime. Want to make a long weekend or so of it. I was looking at getting a few people off Williamsclio and here and go as a gaggle but I'm not sure how successful it'll be.

Anyone in here I can tag along with potentially or sort something out.

172 5HED

Me too XXXXXXX