ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone going to cars in the park ?

Cliosport 182
I am heading down to cars in the park at lotherton hall near leeds. Just wondering if anyone is going ?

R26/200 Raider
MeganeSport meeting at the Tontine on the A19 at 8am. Then taking a few back roads on the way rather than the motorway route. Great to see some more cars, fancy it?

Cliosport 182
hi simon. i am already going to be down there for the sat night but if yous are driving back that day ill probely tag along. have you had to apply for a ticket online ? i read that sumwhere?

R26/200 Raider
Hi Joe, just go on CITP website and join, which is free. You can then print off you're ticket and produce it on arrival at Lotherton Hall. This will allow you to get in for £3.

R26/200 Raider
If anybody is coming tomorrow, a few are meeting at the Tontine on the A19 just before the Northallerton turn off. This will take place at 8am. Looks like there will be around 360 odd cars on display at the park so definately worth a visit.