ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from near York or Goole?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i spend most of my weekends in selby, drive a silver 106 on anthracite alloys (that narrows it down lmao!)

Clio TCe + Corsa VXR
Me and a couple of others from driffield on here, got 172's. Ive had my cup spotted in and around york before,and must of missed feirny by a couple of minutes in the area in the passed few weeks .....

FF RB 182
Me and a couple of others from driffield on here, got 172's. Ive had my cup spotted in and around york before,and must of missed feirny by a couple of minutes in the area in the passed few weeks .....

there seems to be few ppl round where I live on here. about 3 lol. 2 in Selby and 1 in Goole! But I might be seen in Hull (cos of uni), York mainly the a19 lol (due to work) and near Goole (cos fella lives near by)

Didn't see you this evening either, was in Driff for a good 20mins too.

Da

Less
I was born in Goole :eek: lived there for the first 5 years of my life!

Dull place tbh, now live in Lancashire over the Pennines! :)

FF RB 182
I was born in Goole :eek: lived there for the first 5 years of my life!

Dull place tbh, now live in Lancashire over the Pennines! :)

Oooo as if ya live there! lol. Goole is shocking, i only go Tesco there and thats it, and I always take radio out! lol

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
lol i would class it as just outside selby rather than just outside ponte!

anyway it doesnt matter as i brought the car home to harrogate on sunday, so i wont be driving round that area as much on a weekend anymore.