ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from berkshire

Hi all ,

Not seen many 182 around the maidenhead area are ther any of you out there or is it just me .

Let us know

Live in Sunny Slough. Work close to trade sales, so see loads. I have a Titanium one and a bloke round the corner has a Black one.

Yes i have a black 182 with slight smoke tints cup spoiler pack and cup suspension pack .

oh and new engine managment chip by amd 198bhp at the wheels

LOL yeh about 2 weeks ago. I was on my own and had a little tustle with you round the roundabouts, kept up quite well i thought! ;) you turned off at the sainsburys roundabout and i tooted and carried on.

Then I was with my mate last week on the night he got his, red but bit sh*t condition. You just booted off down the straight and left him though.

Nice motor youve got there! Ill see you around.

yes i remember now

Was just running her in nice bit of driving .

have you seen a 911 turbo number plate 25JB about the town

trying to find out who owns it as i had a very close race up bisham hill with it a couple of weeks back got the thumbs up as we came in to town couldnt believe i could keep up around the twisty stuff.

Yeh his names Jabous.
Hes my age (20).
And he cruises round town all night, in a tuned Porka turbo over 500 bhp.

Very rich Daddy, his first car at 17 was P1, then he had new M3 at 18, upgrated to M3 cab at 19 etc etc

+ i believe you could keep up, infact the way he drives i wouldnt be suprised if you done him!! ;)

PS less of the excuses, you were flat out and not going anywhere :p

Yeah maybe i was i cant remember LOL

I know that i was meant to keep the revs below 5 for the first 500 miles after having the chip done .( didnt of course )

Drove a standard 182 yesterday when mine was being valeted could believe the difference in performance between mine and the other car .

Next up an induction kit i think .

LMFAO !!!

Nah thats not Jacko, its some other bloke. Whats even more funny is its actually a taxi. Would you get in for a lift to town? i think not!

Andy, go see the boys in Bournemouth, http://www.k-tecracing.comK-Tec Racing. Theyve done loads of work to mine and im pleased with every detail.

I had a Mercedes C32 AMG 390bhp before the clio im waiting for a C55 at the moment it arrives in december .

It was a black , with tints ET53NZG . you may off seen it around it got stolen from my driveway when i was on holiday and found destroyed on the m4 at junction 7 the passenger was killed the bloke who stole it got a 2 year ban and 6 months inside .

When ever that taxi saw me it wanted to race and allways got destroyed what a knob .

Might give k-tec a call want 210 bhp then id be happy .

:eek: Sh*t one! Although i would have thought theyd lock they b*****d down for more than that! Still, the C55 should be very nice! Mates Dads got the new E55 and thats awesome!

Ive spoken to the guy who owns the 405 before, claims he never loses a race and is a rally driver! LOL in his face. Knob!

only thing is the e55 is supercharged so it pulls like a train .

wanted an E55 but i think its a bit old man im only 27 + the c55 is 15k cheaper .

5.1 to 60 and on to 175 with the limiter off which will be done straight away

the c32 had its limiter off probaly why the theiving scum lost it and put it throught the central . definatley having tracker on the new one Roll on Dec 23rd !!

ill keep the clio though its a proper car and surprises anyone who trys to keep up .

havent seen any of you around the town this week

all the nova boys were doing laps tonight , sitting outside the bear watching having a beer .

oh and the orange fast and furios civic was out ( what a surprise )

what you been up to