ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone for a Streamline Carbon Splitter???

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just wondering; anyone interested in joining a group for a Streamline Carbon Splitter?

They are quite busy over the next "few weeks" and I'm just off the phone to Chris who has gave me the ok to gather any interest... :)

Watchya think?
Trev

1. Tigger

03 clio 172
Just wondering; anyone interested in joining a group for a Streamline Carbon Splitter?

They are quite busy over the next "few weeks" and I'm just off the phone to Chris who has gave me the ok to gather any interest... :)

Watchya think?
Trev

1. Tigger
2. Mat

Depending on final price and if it cobes a PH2 172?

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'll try get a final price off Chris/Bic this week;
IIRC it's 10% off the retail price for group-buy's + postage

182kev

1. Tigger
2. Mat
3. Ben
4. 182kev (Depending on final price,but no rush for me,so more the better lol )

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
1. Tigger
2. Mat
3. Ben
4. 182kev (Depending on final price,but no rush for me,so more the better lol )
5. Mr Hurst ( Depending on price ) And if this offers still running?

bic

Land Rover Discovery
hi everyone

To confirm group buy price based on 10 club members is 10% discount which equals a price per splitter of £116.99 plus insured postage of £6.95

Should we get to the numbers of 15, then discount would give a final price of £110.49 each plus postage.

Once final list confirmed, payment is required in full and directo Streamline Carbon UK Ltd, once ALL payments received, expect delivery of parts 6 weeks thereafter, if we can manage sooner, then of course we will, given our current orders, special projects and new product development. Also if 15 splitters are ordered, this may also add to timscales, as we only have a couple of moulds for the product, but I can give a more accurate timescale once we have confirmed orders.

thanks alot

Bic