ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy meeting up if you around in Cheltenham/Gloucester

BMW E92 320D
Aloha peeps

Been in Cheltenham for a while now, and have had my 172 cup for around 2 years. (Fecking LOVE this car!). But I've never really seen if there are any locals?

If anyone is around in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area, give me a shout. Maybe we can meet up for a drink or two. The more the merrier, and friends as well. Just another excuse to crack open a beer!

-Sherv

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea I will for a drive! After fcs tho! Is Cheltenham meet any good?!

BMW E92 320D
Cheers Darren!

If you asking me about a Cheltenham meet, I am not sure... Haven't seen anything about one. Anyone know if there is a Cheltenham meet, or has been. Wait... let me do a search :p

BMW E92 320D
Nope Ceronne.. haven't seen anything about a Cheltenham meet. I know there are a few people around the area, but I don't think anyone organised a meet.

Would be a good idea. Maybe if we can get numbers we can sort something out?

-Sherv

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheltenham is a bit too far down the way for the West Midlands (we could do somewhere on the way down that way)...we tend to do Shropshire, Staffordshire and Brum. Most people won't venture out that way (the ones from Brum, etc). Can look into doing one...but will need to be after FCS and maybe CS Saturday.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yes I'm in the middle of brum and Cheltenham so I dnt mind either way!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Cuming up to Cheltenham on Sunday night with another member! So could have a mini meet if any was is interested?