ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a wax swap

A well built VW
I have a tin of collinite 476 (used for one car) but i want to try another wax

Anyone interested in a swap ???

Let me know what ya got

Better than yours. C*nt.
Go out and buy some! It's not like they're particularly expensive, and it's good to keep a few around.

I've got some 476, 915, P21S, Swissvax Onyx, Swissvax Best of Show, Zymol Carbon... List goes on! All have their uses...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
keep 476 for winter , and get some 50/50 onyx etc for summer

A well built VW
Ive got another 476 for the winter just wanted to try something else 50/50 or something like that

Onyx is high on the list of wanna tries along with Victoria's too but they can wait til i have some spare cash

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
alot of peeps like onyx and concours on detailing world, i liek 50/50 and havent seen them on my car yet so cant comment, new Cg petes 53 wax supposed to be good!

106 GTi
I have a few ;)

IMG_5206.jpg

Plus a few more added since that pic. Nothing I fancy swapping though for 476.

106 GTi
It's ok, not as impressed with that or Carbon as I have been with the Swissvax bits I have now - Onyx and BOS as pictured aswell as pot of Saphir. I will not be buying anymore of either the Titanium or Carbon when they are gone tbh.