ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone fancy a ride out next sunday?

E92 M3
am not sure where i fancy going yet but was really looking forward to the tan hill meet but i feel ill last week (i now know it was cancel'd anyway) now i am feeling better was wondering if the weather is ok if any fancy's a mini meet or what ever

scott

RB 200
I'm up for photos if its local...don't fancy long drives though got a pretty busy sunday next week with football.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'll be up for this ... South Shields again if weathers nice?
Will be my 1st NE meet this year

E92 M3
i am fancying more of a ride in the country side rather then sitting in a pub car park like a bunch of chavs haha, and if we set of in the morning you will easy be home for 4 oclock

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm coming back up to sunny Chester-le-Street today so not fussed where it is tbh as long as I get a decent ride out

106GTI / NovaC20LET
I don't fancy south shields again, if its going to be some decent b road blasting or atleast a countryside car park im in.

E85 3.0i
I'll be up for a ride out somewhere, how about across the moors somewhere or something?

Should have my cup spoiler on by then too, yay!!!

Edit: Maybe somewhere like Derwent Reservoir - blast out, locate a pub, lunch, photo's?

Last edited:
  E92 M3
I'll be up for a ride out somewhere, how about across the moors somewhere or something?

Should have my cup spoiler on by then too, yay!!!

Edit: Maybe somewhere like Derwent Reservoir - blast out, locate a pub, lunch, photo's?

i think we should go further than that geddes mate, what the roads like up near the reservoir never been up before, i hope the weather is the same as 2day.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was suggesting the derwant hotel as a stop off point break n that, not as the meet itself

it's got hot food, drinks, tv and a pool table

nee bother if dont fancy it

RB 200
who's actually going?

what time are you's wanting to go?

if you stick it on we mays well make a list so we have a idea of who's turning up .....

1) James1470 :)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...=55.175731,-1.260681&spn=1.203014,4.22699&z=9

just a quick idea what i was thinking, up the A1 along the military road for a short time which is a first class and scary road which myself almost lost it once where i had all 4 wheels of the ground, i manged to take control of the wheel thank god. then up the A68 then accross to holystone then work way back down either on A696 or the A68 again

E85 3.0i
Ahhh got you, I go up there in the Transit every other week, not managed to get all 4 wheels off yet. I'd meet you at Corbridge area, be swish.

Anywhere to get scran/piccies?

E92 M3
yer am up for that geddes good shout mate, where do you wana meet and what time? remembering the clocks go back

1)James1470
2)Tommy C
3)knuckles (if i won't be home late)
4)scott1205
5)bonxy

S

Ste King 182

could be up for this but i never know where you's are on about having it lol im shocking with directions lol :eek:

S

Ste King 182

We should have a t-side park meet some night ( i know where that is :D lol ) and its quite a good location, amusments loads a food places etc ?!?!