ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone fancy a photo meet?

RB 200
thought i'd get the more frequent meets going as soon as possible and wondered if anyone fancied going out for photos etc in the coming fortnight :)

any clues on a date too lads as im pretty much good to go, can make time anywhere.

cheers, James.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Would be up for it too but over the weekend is best for me during the day

clio 182 'full fat'
Sunday night for me and Geddes by thr sound of it, i work till 10 on week nights :( if its Sunday me and my mate will defo come along

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If it's going to be late i'll not bother, need to be up early for work.

Would like to know where and what will involve in the meet other than taking pics

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that's not whati meant, it's a photo meet aye, but what will be taking pics of? Or has not been arranged yet?

Haven't sorted that yet. James' membership has expired so he can't post in here.

He came round tonight, and thinks next sunday for the day..

So.. we need a time, and where you'd all like to go? I know a few places but depends on where people want to travel to.

I'll start a list..

1. Stu
2. James

RB 200
Sorted it now! Righteo... How about next Sunday, mid day? Find a decent spot with diffent scenery and get some good shoots of the cars? Then nick off for about 4:30 because I'll have football! :)

clio 182 'full fat'
look. ive not been to a meet yet, arranged a meet last weekend and nobody showed, i, up for this next sunday but any 1 up for meeting up this sunday meanwhile? let me know cheers Nathan. think there should be more organisation about the meets on here, seem very unorganised, especially with the rolling road day, post but no date confirmed?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, i sort of organised a rolling road day at RS tuning cos i didnt see the other thread.

Im happy to sort if back out if you lot would rather go there than to sunderland.

I was hoping to do it before Cliosport Saturday, like middle of july.

Its up to use if you would rather come there!

Sam!

I should be ok for next Sunday daytime, my mate keV said he can come too,(non member with 197)

Being North east, where's in the middle for everyone? I think Newcastle is probably the most northern point for members, right? So why don't we say like Sunderland way? What about near that big monument on the hill?(no idea of it's name?)

Penshaw? Sounds alright.

Like I said about the organisation nathan, make a list of who IS actually coming then we can arrange where and what time.

@ bonxy. Yeah, that'd be cool, that other thread seems to have died. Need any help, drop me a pm.

clio 182 'full fat'
yeah but there needs to be a definate time and place set before people put there names down so i know for definate whether i can make it or not, just seems to be everyone posting the times that suit them,there needs to be a definate time and place set by ONE person. (area rep) whoever this is nowdays? pretty confused with this, though it was Geddes?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Geddes and James are reps mate

Penshaw sounds good to me... Although it's a couple of mins from my house :p

Right so next Sunday daytime then?

1. Stu
2. James
3. Knuckles

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me and James are no longer Reps, it's been about 2 weeks for me.

There is no NE Rep at the moment

RB 200
i've been stupidly inactive with a load of problems at home recently .. haven't really had time for much! sent seb a mail as i'd like to continue as rep. drop me a PM if anyone wants to help :)