ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone elses foglight dimly light up when sitting at lights with a foot on the brake?

Re: anyone elses foglight dimly light up when sitting at lights with a foot on the br

mine too...not all the time though :S

Nothing at the mo :(
Re: anyone elses foglight dimly light up when sitting at lights with a foot on the br

Just power sapping.. like when you go full on lock and just put it that ever so slightly more.. the lights dim then too

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Earth Fault.

Listerine & Poledo

head gasket failure

2nd Black 1.2

just had a new head gasket kit so i certainly hope not! haha, nothing majour, just slightly annoying, thought it was that my ABS light was covered up but not fully :eek:

Megane 225 F1

w**ker driver problem. Don't need fogs.

Unless you mean the light on the dash, in which case I'm sorry, it's an earth problem.

(I dislike foglight w*****s.....A LOT)

2nd Black 1.2

well mines is an authentique 8v.. i dont get luxuries as fogs as stadard, but still get the choice to have the light on on the dash. earth problem looks like then.. common im guessing as my friend has this too.. fix plan anyone?

2003 clio 1.2 16v

same thing happens my 1.2 I wonder what causes it?

Unplug the connector on the rear lights and clean it.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

corroded earth.

Used to get a better fault than that on cars with pop ups. twin filament bulbs would blow and short between the terminals, so you press the brake and the headights pop up. Instant airbrake!!!

As above. unplug the rear light, clean connectors with WD40/brush.
Check earth connector (Just below rear light on inside of boot)