ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else relate to this

Track 172 Cup
Mines only a track car but seems to relate

11988508_924828287610659_7473003055016523763_n.jpg

Track 172 Cup
Yeah lol, I took my supercharged V8 on the Dyno at EFi the other day was down about 50hp on what it' supposed to be, now I'm currently sat looking at meth injection kits and a cam package 😧 might have to cancel the wedding haha

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah lol, I took my supercharged V8 on the Dyno at EFi the other day was down about 50hp on what it' supposed to be, now I'm currently sat looking at meth injection kits and a cam package 😧 might have to cancel the wedding haha

I'm engaged mate, my days are numbered.

Not entirely ready to hang up my balls just yet though.

Clio with a body kit
My version!

99% of my driving

image.jpg

1% of my driving

image.jpg

The van is getting driven into the ground hard! Soon there won't be any bodywork left. Had a puncture last week and replaced the tyre with the cheapest part worn I could find.
On the vee I'm changing the fronts as they aren't the correct tyre.

Track 172 Cup
I wouldn't mind if that was the way round @V6Dan if I had the room on the drive for a crappy commuter I would have lol but I have my VXR8 which is used now and again and my Cup which is mainly a track car but I can use it for my daily drive between both my cars I might do 5k a year lol most of my friends/family and the shops are walking distance, Only work is 3 miles away and I'm too lazy to walk that at 5:30 in the morning lol

Track 172 Cup
I'm engaged mate, my days are numbered.

Not entirely ready to hang up my balls just yet though.

I've been with my missus 11 years, enaged about 5 and only now has she managed to get me to agree to setting a date for the wedding lol managed a good run haha plus having a baby takes up most of my money now lol just think of the stuff I could buy with the nursery fee money..

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I've been with my missus 11 years, enaged about 5 and only now has she managed to get me to agree to setting a date for the wedding lol managed a good run haha plus having a baby takes up most of my money now lol just think of the stuff I could buy with the nursery fee money..

Good effort !

Track 172 Cup
Only thing that I was asked to do was sell my bike when the baby was born so I agreed so I'm bike less for now. But I bought my Cup track car in its replacement and now spend more on that and track days lol