ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else having issues with AppleID

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I've contacted Apple about this and I'm still awaiting their response.

I've had to reset my Apple ID password four times in the past 17 hours, every time I get logged in a few hours later I can't log in and it tries to make me reset my password. I synced my Apple ID with the new iCloud service and used it a couple of times, but now I'm back to running 4.3.5 on my iPhone and have removed iCloud from my Lion install, all for stability reasons. Reckon it's related? Any one else having issues?

Thanks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
All icloud data is being deleted today. So thats probably something to do with it.

Read the Developer notes. (yes im rolling my eyes)

Last edited:

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Had it happen the other night on the apple TV. Sorted it out by downloading an app on the phone and then i could sign in on the TV.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Mine is sorted now. This is what Apple suggested:

1) Sign out of the iTunes Store by choosing Sign Out from the Store menu in iTunes.

2) Visit the My Apple ID website at:

http://appleid.apple.com

3) If the site is not displayed in your preferred language, click the Change Language link in the upper-right corner, type the name of your language in the field that appears, then click the Save button.

4) Click the "Manage your account" link.

5) Type your iTunes Store account name (which is your Apple ID) in the Apple ID field, type your password in the password field, then click the Sign In button.

6) Click "Addresses" in the column on the left. Look at your shipping addresses at the bottom. If you have multiple shipping addresses, remove any out-of-date or duplicate addresses by clicking Delete. Also, make sure the state or province field is filled out correctly for each address. To edit an address, click Edit.

7) Now click "Phone Numbers" on the left. The area codes should be in the area code fields and the phone numbers should be in the phone number fields. If an area code is missing, or if it is in a phone number field, your account information may not save properly.

8) Make any other necessary corrections, then click the Save Changes button.

9) Click Log out in the upper-right corner.

When you make your next iTunes Store purchase, you will be asked to review your billing information. At that point, you can change your information or simply click Done. After that, you should be able to purchase items.