ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone around Solihull, Birmingham area?

172 Cup
Seen a few spots round here. Posted a couple no-one seems to own up.

Spotted an Arctic Blue 182 in Tesco's carpark on the Cov Road.

and another as above but the reg was V70 Pat or somthing like that.

Anyone else around here?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm in solihull every friday for work. Seems to be populated roughly 50/50 with minted people (lots of MILF), and utter chavs.

172 Cup
Yeah there is some scum around the area but if you dont actually walk in to Maccy D's you should be alright. lol

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
I'm in Solihull, have an 02 plate 172FF in silver, registration ends in VYL

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
im also in solihull never really see any cliosport stickers tho,
i hope none of you sit in tesco carpark off a night revving your engines to stupid oclock

172 Cup
haha no i dont do that but have seen people there.

Im always on the look out for sports etc round the area tho.

ibiza cupra
i go around those places sometimes, live near clock garage.. so a nice drive to hams n a38
im in erdington round the corner from there but i never seem to spot anyone off here and ive always got my eyes out for the stickers.

ibiza cupra
im in erdington round the corner from there but i never seem to spot anyone off here and ive always got my eyes out for the stickers.
I used to live in Erdington, interesting place
lol i know im not your typicle erdington lad though before people start imagining me walking down the high street passed the co op to cash converters with a second hand portable tv under my arm lol.
i live up the other end closer to warmly

clio sport 182
im up n down hamms sumtimes aswell,r8byb did we spk last time up bassets by any chance,i had the 182 with milltek