ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone after Trophy Suspension?

Turbos.
Cool. Worth noting that on track Evo or Autocar said the normal 182 Cup felt more resolved. Undoubtedly the best upgrade for someone who sticks to B roads though.

I'm guessing that's second hand? Looks it! lol

Which means someone's either stacked it into something hard and had to strip it, or been crazy enough get rid of the Trophy suspension for something else... :S

Ad

MK2 FRS
Its a lot of money when you compare it to the fact you can H&R coilies for £850.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Not the set that James182 on renaultsport bought and then didn't when he found out they were trashed?

Maybe K-Tec bought it for evaluation purposes?

Expect to see a full range of Trophy lowering kits in the near future...

Nissan 350Z
Makes you wonder if the trophy owners would replace that suspension with the OEM one when theirs is worn out or whether they'd just go straight to coilovers.

In some ways I'm glad I didnt pay the extra for the trophy - I'm sure it handles better out the box and the seats, colour and wheels are lovely, but i'm not sure its really worth the extra premium for me.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Bargain. I would buy them tomorrow if I had a Clio! £680 for remote resevoir dampers...YES PLEASE!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hhhmmm looking at the springs i wonder if you could change em for say 30mm ebachs etc, it would loose that 4x4 look then, the rears are deffo just o.e reno springs

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Not all about looks dude ;) Clio's handle better and are more fun when not on the floor.