ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybodys on here?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
In Skala, Kefalonia. Hasn't moved all week.
IMG_20230731_094840.jpg
IMG_20230731_094854.jpg

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Aye it's owned by the guy who runs the restaurant behind it, Socrates I think.

Seen him bombing around in it a few times whilst we were there a few weeks back. I would say it's a great choice of transport for the island with the roads being so tight and twisty...but with the absolute state of the surface maybe not :LOL: .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Aye it's owned by the guy who runs the restaurant behind it, Socrates I think.

Seen him bombing around in it a few times whilst we were there a few weeks back. I would say it's a great choice of transport for the island with the roads being so tight and twisty...but with the absolute state of the surface maybe not :LOL: .
The roads are rough as f**k in places, but still not as bad as in the UK with potholes.
We were actually going to go to Socrates tonight, our last night we had a last minute change of plan.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
The roads are rough as f**k in places, but still not as bad as in the UK with potholes.
We were actually going to go to Socrates tonight, our last night we had a last minute change of plan.
Yeah you can still have a bit of fun, even in a base-spec Hyundai rental!

Socrates is a really nice place, enjoy! Flamingos is our personal favourite.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yeah you can still have a bit of fun, even in a base-spec Hyundai rental!

Socrates is a really nice place, enjoy! Flamingos is our personal favourite.
We had a base spec Hyundai i10. Shite gearbox but was perfect for what we needed.
We went to Flamingoes a couple of nights ago. It was really good food and very cheap. We like to go to a different restaurant every night. I usually prebook them so we know we're definitely getting a table.
First time in Skala and we've loved every minute of it.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
We had a base spec Hyundai i10. Shite gearbox but was perfect for what we needed.
We went to Flamingoes a couple of nights ago. It was really good food and very cheap. We like to go to a different restaurant every night. I usually prebook them so we know we're definitely getting a table.
First time in Skala and we've loved every minute of it.
As long as you didn't get the i20 that we had, it was f**king dogshit, had to be ragging it in 2nd to get up any kind of hill 😂

We went for 2 weeks and didn't have a bad meal anywhere tbh.

Watch for the cats in Socrates, they're bloody everywhere!

We really enjoyed Kaliva that's just over the road and down from Socrates. Kostas, one of the main waiters there, is a top bloke.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
We had an i10 from differentcarrentals. The gearbox was shite.
We had a full English the first morning from Kaliva. There were cats everywhere but they didn't cause any problem. They always seemed to keep their distance.
We absolutely loved the place. Every restaurant was spot on. We've just got home a couple of hours ago.