ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody bought pressed plates from Dubmeister? Need help

G51 BEN
Just bought a set of these from Dubmeister and ticked the box to say I will send the docs off by post and whatever.... Yet it doesnt ask what docs to send to what address and whether I need to include a reference number or not.

Help someone?

Ive had a look on the website and cant find where it might tell me what to send off

S23

The Cleee-O
IIRC correctly it's your V5 they want (to do with the new-ish issuing law so that people cant just get any reg they want) and also to prove that you are the registered owner of the vehicle, so therefore will be using them for said vehicle.

I bought mine from Regal Motorsport, but the plates are made by Dubmeister, that's all I needed. Just give them a ring in the morning mate, sure they'll let you know what they want :)

I did it in store, The bloke too a copy of my V5 and driving licence card.

I guess they will do that?.. Can you not send them photocopies..

Its only because they need it by law for the numberplate stamp, And i think they have to hold copies?

G51 BEN
Yeah but the only problem is im in the process of assigning a new reg to my car so the V5C will show my old reg until the new one arrives (upto 4 weeks) and ive already bought these bloody things.

Will they hold on do you think?

Clio 182ff
Yeah but the only problem is im in the process of assigning a new reg to my car so the V5C will show my old reg until the new one arrives (upto 4 weeks) and ive already bought these bloody things.

Will they hold on do you think?

Yer the customer mate - is what you want, when you want.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I scanned copy's of my V5 and driving licence and emailed them over. spoke on the phone 1st to check this was ok

Alot quicker and easier!