ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 use anapod explorer for their ipod?

can someone give a brief step by step guide how to get my albums on my ipod using this?

i cant seem to get them to show up on my ipod altho it shows its taking up the space on it.

i've never had an ipod so im a bit of a noob :eek:

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
you go into my computer, anapod exploerer, select Artist to get the existing artists up on the right hand pane, drag any folders of music you want into the right hand pane. they should go on, thats all I ever did with mine and it was fine

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i used to use it on my nano, used to drag folders into the playlist part and it would generate playlists automatically aswell. good program anapod, if you were using itunes before perhaps you need to format and start from scratch? think it organises them differnetly.

lets be honest itunes is orrible.

tiTTy & SV650
I fcuking hated itunes, ruined the ipod experience for me, no drag n drop etc, can't plug a mates ipod in and copy tunes easily it tries to write / erase all files.

I tried anapod and it affected my PC so I gave up and bought a Creative. Basic windows filing is all you should need to set playlists, albums, artists etc and rename things anything else is pointless IMO