ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 know what this exhaust is?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Looks like a random 'built on the car' job. Has your current exhaust died? If so, then get it cheaply as stop gap...if not, don't bother...as there's no pics of it on the car and looks like Stevie Wonder has made it. I think it will be a b**ch to get sitting right too.

clio 182 'full fat'
i really want a yozza but theres no way i can justify to my girlfriend paying over £500 for an exhaust :dapprove:

clio 182 'full fat'
yeah looks similar but defo not the same. hmmmm u rekon this will sound bit nicer then a standard system? doesnt seem to have a centre silencer

172cup
It looks pretty good to me
nice pipes, straight through center pipe and one back box.................i might go for it :D

Z4 Coupe
Just man up, get from under your birds thumb and get a Yozza, i did and havent looked back! Dont get me wrong, Fred only fitted it yesterday but still.. Its fcuking amazing.

clio 182 'full fat'
just man'd up to my lass, shes now left me so im left with all the bills and mortgage to pay! now i need to sell my car to survive! cheers for advice MATE! YA c**t! :cheers:

clio 182 'full fat'
pretty much, says i spend more money on my car than her, mentioning i want a £550 exhaust pushed her over the edge!

clio 182 'full fat'
1267935325780.gif