ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any1 insured with Norwhich Union?

Racing Blue 182
when at work we get loads of people complain that we (uk insurance) ask for proof of No claims discount

Is it true that Norwhich Union dont?

Also is there any other companies who dont?

1.6 focus zetec....
What do you mean by proof mate?? I have to put in how many i have on the internet or say on the phone but dont need to send them anything if thats what you mean...

Kiza

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
i had to get a letter from norwich union stating that i had 2 yrs ncb with them when i reinsured with elephant

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
so norwich union dont ask for proof of your no claims when u take out insurance with them ??

Maz

LY 200
I have been asked for proof of NCB before all you need to do is get a letter from previous insurance companies ..

IMHO I would never be insured by NUD ever again because of the hassle I had getting money out of them for my old clio and a hire car that I was covered for on my policy .. what a fight .. wouldn't wish it on anyone so if you have any sese mate stay away ..

Try Adrian Flux - Speak to Steve or Mike Lane mention Cliosport 08700 777 888

Maz :)

Maz

LY 200
You maybe suprised at the price .. lol they don't ask about mods .. just done one now .. rip off if you ask me ..

If you lie about NCB your insurance will be void, why bother buying it in the first place ??

Maz :)

Racing Blue 182
set up a 2nd policy for somone elses car for about a month e.g a 1.0 corsa set it up with 3 years ncd for me and is about £500 a year. so one monhs cover is £50 and it gains me 3 years ncd. i then cancel the policy and ask them to send proof lol

Not doing it though as its fraud

Fiesta Zetec
im with norwich union direct at the moment, when I took the policy out in october I did it all on the net and never had to show any proof of NC.

I will not be using them again EVER, mainly due to the lack of uk call centres, (i had loads of msgs left on my answer machine when i had my crash that were simply impossible to understand) then when i phoned up, the person could barely speak english.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^^

I had the same problem, i was insured with them early on, when my car had little mods. (as they only accept 3)

When i declared my lowered suspension. The policy came back with it written:

Suspension Removed from Car (wheels only)

I just PMSL !!!

Took me aaages to explain to them.

RB 200 Cup!
im with norwich union and i did my pass plus (so effectively got a years no claims instantly) but they wanted the certificate number to double check i had done the pass plus course - apart from that they dont check

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
racing182 said:
Thats what im thinking

lol, although hat would be very wrong

Im insured wth elephant

All good up untill you crash and the insurance company pulls out!!