ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Yorkshire meets coming

clio 172 cup
As per title any one fancy doing a meet at squires or somet

not had one for a while

any one fancy anything

clio 172 cup
I'd be up for a meet in a few weeks, there was a meet at scotch corner the other week for Northern renault people but not sure if it's gonna be a regular thing or not yet

Yeah we went up last Sunday but weather was poo lol

and what's best days for peaple Saturdays or Sundays

then we can sort a date out any where really I no there's a fair few lads on here from up selby way

so any idears lads

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You don't need to pay to spectate mate. I'm sure if you see anyone with an empty seat going out they'll let you jump in. Usually around £10 of you want to be a passenger for the day. If your coming pm me I'll give you my mobile.

clio 172 cup
You don't need to pay to spectate mate. I'm sure if you see anyone with an empty seat going out they'll let you jump in. Usually around £10 of you want to be a passenger for the day. If your coming pm me I'll give you my mobile.

Il let u no Friday what I'm doing mate for deffo what car u putting on track mate