ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any RR days soon?

Ph1 T
looking to get car on rollers for first time and was wondering if theres any days coming up soon

Alien Green 200
wouldnt mind getting mine on too tbh, after ive had belts and dephaser changed though.

mattdavidson88

ClioSport Club Member
Sound well give us a heads up if you fancy selling it/uploading the map for me!? ;) only reason I haven't got one yet is I know I'll end up fcukin up the ecu!

IMO every RR day I have been to in all my cars have ended in disappointment.

You drive there in your 180bhp road-going race car, spend 5 mins on the RR - spend £40 - find out its running 160bhp - spend £££'s trying to find the non-existant problem - sell the car.

RR days - be prepared! lol ;)

Ph1 T
Sound well give us a heads up if you fancy selling it/uploading the map for me!? ;) only reason I haven't got one yet is I know I'll end up fcukin up the ecu!

just get one mate there pretty simple if you read the setup properly lol sure youll be fine let me know if you do f**k it up somehow though lol

Ph1 T
IMO every RR day I have been to in all my cars have ended in disappointment.

You drive there in your 180bhp road-going race car, spend 5 mins on the RR - spend £40 - find out its running 160bhp - spend £££'s trying to find the non-existant problem - sell the car.

RR days - be prepared! lol ;)

lol dont worry im expecting low so anything decent i will be pleased with :)

mattdavidson88

ClioSport Club Member
Thats the atitude to go with definatly.

Mine last 182 made 162bhp (with a nackered exhaust and Lambda) so anything in the 170's is a good result... ;)

Now with new lambda sensor, gasket/fitting kit (was blowing more then a amsterdam prostitute on speed) and a silenced decat, so HOPING it makes a abit more now.

mattdavidson88

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the hijack dan

Yeah Running spot on matt, other then the bits above plus exhaust brackets,tyres and giving it another service! It's been a joy to own, an not given me any problems!!
Didn't last long in the 107 then did you....;)

Sorry for the hijack dan

Yeah Running spot on matt, other then the bits above plus exhaust brackets,tyres and giving it another service! It's been a joy to own, an not given me any problems!!
Didn't last long in the 107 then did you....;)

Glad to hear mate! Was just the nackered lambda that gave me problems but after that was sorted, it was a great car!

No not that long mate, 6/7 months I think lol

Back in something fun again!!! :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
107 was always a bad idea, but I can't talk myself recently lol

If one of the NE/NW guys organises one its usually about May time. If not I might do one in June.

Got a busy month in May!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'm on 7 cars, but i'm a couple years younger than you!

Had 5 bikes too, do they count?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

Bikes own cars on good roads. I just hate riding through towns as I find riding a bike incredibly painful at slow speeds. And theres all the dressing up every time you want to go anywhere.

Inferno 182FF
i may know a place that would do a rolling road day if we had enough interest! they are based in knaresborough have just had a rolling road built and would probably be happy to run a day will speak to them

Ph1 T
i may know a place that would do a rolling road day if we had enough interest! they are based in knaresborough have just had a rolling road built and would probably be happy to run a day will speak to them

Any news