ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rolling road meets coming up?

Impreza Wagon
I fancy getting my car on the rolling road soon, do we have any Midlands plans for another one in the next few months?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No mate as we had one in beginning of November and there's no point in doing it every couple of months.

There may be some in other areas, but I won't be organising a rr meet until late this year. Wanna do something like karting before then...if you fancy it, have a look as we have a meet in Star City at end of month.

Impreza Wagon
I might try and attend the Star City meet, it's only 30mins away.

I'm not in any rush to go on the RR however at some point this year would be nice :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cool...cant do too many RRs as will get a bit repetitive.

The place we used before is over in Bromsgrove and a few of the lads have said that they have gotten new rollers...so we have to try again, plus....the hospitality there was very good (free bacon butties and hot drinks)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cool...cant do too many RRs as will get a bit repetitive.

The place we used before is over in Bromsgrove and a few of the lads have said that they have gotten new rollers...so we have to try again, plus....the hospitality there was very good (free bacon butties and hot drinks)

Count me in for this again Don whenever it happens was a real good day and VERY impressive set up at viezu .

what about a RWYB day at avon park or santa pod too when the weather gets better ?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Count me in for this again Don whenever it happens was a real good day and VERY impressive set up at viezu .

what about a RWYB day at avon park or santa pod too when the weather gets better ?

Could do Dave...dependant on numbers, although I wrote my old Cup off just at Newport Pagnell Services (so just up road from Pod)...so that will bring back bad memories :(

With the RWYB days, it would have to be once the weather starts getting better. :)

Looking like there will be a rolling road day at TDF first week in Feb, waiting on details will put up a thread when its confirmed, as always free snacks and drinks to ;)