ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any portsmouth meets

Clio Sport 172
hello all
so i got a 172 and im from Portsmouth and not realy been to any car meets.and would like to meet some that live local.
is there any little meets soon? i do have a gf and son so im not one for staying out till to late, as i no one of the lads at my work is all ways out till silly times 1am-3am thats not for me.
but im all ways up for a little chat and getting to no more people.
so please let me :)

thanx duane

Meets are at a far more sociable time than that mate! Lol.

There was a Nandos meet last week and I'm sure Tim has more planned. Best bet is to keep an eye on this section.

Clio Sport 172
Meets are at a far more sociable time than that mate! Lol.

There was a Nandos meet last week and I'm sure Tim has more planned. Best bet is to keep an eye on this section.
thats good mate coz im in bed by about 11 :) im 26 now geting old lol

dam i mist that one a pm or some think if there anymore as i work a lot off weekdays and weekends, and as i dont really do this car meeting thing im all ways up for some think new. i dont no why im not i live right near ports down hill, and hear all the cars/bikes well giving it some up and down there.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
As Revels mentioned we had a really good meet at Gunwharf the other week.

Next Sunday we're going to the Renaultsport meet at Heritage Motor Centre so add your name to list if you'd like to come along, click here to open the thread

The next meet in Portsmouth/Southampton area will be at the end of the month. I noticed you'd added yourself to mailing list so either look out for my PM or keep an eye on this section.

You mentioned living near Portsdown Hill so you'll be pleased to hear that I will be arranging a meet there in July or August when the weather is better :)

Clio Sport 172
cool looking foreword to the portsdown hill ones :) so this is dum and will get slated for this but what do we do when we go to Heritage Motor Centre. as like other post i have not done this be for :p

Clio Sport 172
noway i come from the posh bit wymering lol next door to it lol. i see you like fishing i start fresh water this year. done sea fishing last year and got me a boat that sunk lol its my little project this summer.

Ph1 172/Megane coupe
Yeah mate, Carp fishing mainly.......done a few nights over broadlands recently, Keep an eye out for a phase 1 with shitty wheels

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
How do I not see any around here? I'm just off tempest in waterlooville and hardl ever see CS's around here!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
cool looking foreword to the portsdown hill ones :) so this is dum and will get slated for this but what do we do when we go to Heritage Motor Centre. as like other post i have not done this be for :p

It's like any other meet just larger. Meet up, chat about cars, take some pictures etc