ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any pics of a 182 lowered on 40mm springs?

Im thinking about lowering my 182 cup on 40mm springs so does anyone have any pics showing the drop i should expect? If its crazy low i doubt id go 40mm.

Thanks in advance!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
40mm wont make much difference mate on the cup or cupped pack 182s due to them being slightly lower. heres a few of mine on sportlines before i got coilovers

DSC02690.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSCF3110.jpg

DSCF3141.jpg

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
i would go 60mm m8! not worth the hassel of doing the mod if its not really going to change the look. 60mm still wont be stupid!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
40mm are the lowest you can go with sports on springs.
Do you have no sence of measurement though, get a ruler and see how big 40mm actually is, it's hardly going to be silly low is it. Will just fill the arches better.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
get the sportlines mate the transform the handling aswell the slight drop is just a bonus

40mm are the lowest you can go with sports on springs.
Do you have no sence of measurement though, get a ruler and see how big 40mm actually is, it's hardly going to be silly low is it. Will just fill the arches better.

Dude im a surveyor i think i might have an idea of measurement, i was just asking for a picture for visual reference but thanks for the imput always welcome.....