ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any pics of 182 wheels in glossy silver?

182 has now gone!
These are mine, which is how it came standard as its not cup packed

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Problem with silver 182 wheels is it just appears as if you need the cup pack. I'd get them done a different colour if you want 182 wheels.

182 has now gone!
I didnt have the wheels done silver, its not cup packed so thats how there are. I personally prefer them as they look different and silver on silver works well..

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I can see what you mean Clare, I wasn't trying to be rude about 182's without Cup packs if that's what you thought. I was merley offering the guy a bit of advice.

182 has now gone!
I can see what you mean Clare, I wasn't trying to be rude about 182's without Cup packs if that's what you thought. I was merley offering the guy a bit of advice.

No offense taken, sorry if it came across like that in my response :)

there not going on a 182, going on a flamer 172 thought maybe silver 182 wheels wouldnt look too bad but anthracite probly better?

172 MoNaCo.....
DSCF0113.jpg

i love my silver 182's!!!
i think theyl look nice on a flamer, nice and bright bring the paintwork out!:cool:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My 182 cup wheels looked mint on my old flamer, silver ones just look like corsa c wheels to me.