ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one on here able to get me my Radio code?

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
I did have a search threw the forum but cant find anybody, the bizarre thing is i have been threw the clio handbook service book etc and its not there :(

Desperate to have some sound again!! can anyone help?

Megane 225 Cup
mine was a 4 digit number 4557, try it, never know it might work ;)

soz cant be of much more assistance.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
Yer it locks up the unit for a sert time if you imput the wrong code :( its def a four digit number

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
Depends of the radio. Not every radio locks up if you tried a wrong number several times.
But it takes longer before you can enter the code again. So first time you can enter it, second time you have to wait 20 seconds, third time 40 seconds and so on. When I lost my number, I just called my dealer and that number was saved in his computer under my personal data. Sometimes the number is also on your invoice of the car

clio gone :(
Jesske said:
Depends of the radio. Not every radio locks up if you tried a wrong number several times.
But it takes longer before you can enter the code again. So first time you can enter it, second time you have to wait 20 seconds, third time 40 seconds and so on. When I lost my number, I just called my dealer and that number was saved in his computer under my personal data. Sometimes the number is also on your invoice of the car

My radio needs it code as the battery was disconnected and the dealer says they want £15 to give it to me..... :(

Cam

182 Cup
Are you sure its not there? it'll be a sticker on the inside of the first page with your car vin. no. on it to.

clio gone :(
doh it is on the 1st page of the servicing book - found it! I'm a n00b :) - Cheers Cam and thanks to Matt Black for the offer :D :D :) :) :D :D :)