ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one managed to get an Apple Discount?

182 RB FF
Just wondered as im going to be picking up a macbook Pro when I go to the States in early July. I know you get a discount for being a student but you can also get one if your company is registered with them apparently.

Has anyone ever managed to blag there way into one of theses discounts? and are there checks in the States really that detailed?

Brad

182 RB FF
Yeah some guy i spoke to said he;s company get 17% off...

Has anyone got a discount that wern't supposed too though?

I doubt Apple would give the student discount in America. They have different schemes there.

You need to goto the Apple store from a Uni PC to get discount here (or a computer/laptop with a University IP address).

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Don't forget sales tax in the US.. that's not shown in the price.

Make sure you can get a student discount from the UK in the US too...

Student discount is different to higher education discount.
Standard student is like 8% I think.. HE is 15% or similar.

HE also gets 3 years hardware warranty free..

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Student discount is different to higher education discount.
Standard student is like 8% I think.. HE is 15% or similar.

HE also gets 3 years hardware warranty free..

Yup spot on Daz.

Also the Higher Education discount is NOT available in stores. They will ONLY give the standard education discount which is not much....

Ive recently ordered a few bits an bobs, Remote Desktop into uni computers and placed my order lol...

If anyone needs discount, let me know ;)