ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any NW rolling road days in the pipeline ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Tbh I've not ever looked into doing one. Only cos its something that I've never wanted to do my self but I will happily sort it out if people want to do a rolling road. so if people are game and fancy it i will sort it. I know of a place near Chester or if people know places that are good I will call them.

As per Ash's response, if there is demand we will more than happily look into it.

I recall Jon.G looked at doing one, but there just wasn't the numbers willing to do it, and to make a RR day worthwhile, we need a reasonable number of people.

Not sure where Ash was thinking of ringing, but my first choice would be EFI, we had our last one there and I'm sure they would sort us something out.

If you're interested, mention it in here or PM Ash or myself.

Cheers.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't mind sorting it and shell we say EFI is the place to go then? I will ring them on Monday and get some dates and cost's.