ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any more days to be booked at Curborough

Westfield, 182, 200
Hi! The V6 TT has gone :( , the wife has bought an albi 197 :S and I have hwer old 182 :approve: .

Are there any more days at Curborough planned in the next few months??

Ian.

Westfield, 182, 200
Something to look forward to in the new year, hopefully it'll be dry too!

Cheers, Ian.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I did ask and he said he's leaving it until the new year as weathers rubbish now.

Cheers.
Chris

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Okay then, spoke to Sam.

He's planning another day for the end of April and he will try and get an exact date to me tomorrow.

Price is going to be £45 each with a maximum of 15 cars. £20 deposit will be required once the date is finalised and then the balance is to be payed 2 weeks before the event.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll come along to this and take some piccies, if anyone I know goes. :p

Just don't stand in the bit marked no pedestrians and have an over enthusiastic Marshall/photographer waving his arms at you...;)

Westfield, 182, 200
I'll come along to this and take some piccies, if anyone I know goes. :p

You're quite welcome to take picks of people you don't know!

There's an 18 year old that wants to do a track day, curb would be a good insight for him, he wants a twingo sport!

Westfield, 182, 200
123 miles away-long way home if i blow it up!

Last time i did a track day in Wales it was at Pembrey on a Yam R1. The bike went back home on my trailer and i spent a week in the local hospital.
Strangely, it wasn't due to coming off my bike!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Thursday 11th April is the date Sam had proposed for the next one he's organising. Put your name down if interested ASAP and I'll let him know.