ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any meets in the pipe line?

Rich2509

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo XC90 & RS172
Just a food for thought, does anyone fancy a meet up back end of this month?

I'm easy, well, not that easy, lol.

Who's up for it! Or are we all still in hibernation until winter passes!?!

Rich2509

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo XC90 & RS172
Cool And The Gang!! Sunday's is best for me!!

I fancy a drive up too the north yorks moors. Are you up for that, or any other members!! I must say they are great roads.

What about meet around York area?! Suggestion/ ideas?!?!

Then head on A64 north, turn off at Malton, head into Pickering, take the A169 (stop half way for photos, great views!) continue up to Whitby stop for fish & chips.

Then return same route back.

Thoughts?

TVM.
Rich.

Rich2509

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo XC90 & RS172
There mega from Whitby,!!!

Half of battered whale and a tonne of chips for me! Lol

We did a run to Whitby last year and it was a really good day out. My only reservation at this time of year is the weather is terrible and members don't tend to commit to these big meets.

But by all means try get something arranged. Try going into previous meet threads to get names and tag them in here? See if you can get some numbers.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Count me in, as long as I haven't got anything planned on whichever date is chosen.

DanSej6

ClioSport Club Member
If its within a reasonable distance of crumby old donny I'd be game. Provided t'other half hasn't got something organised for me that I've not been informed of yet!

DanSej6

ClioSport Club Member
I'll not be bobbing up this weekend as apparently I'm at a mea with the future in laws down in Coventry, yay for me!

ph2 clio sport 172
I'm in hiding until warmer weather, plus I'm using caddy until April and don't think it would make it more then 5 miles down road lol. Was literally only just thinking yesterday how epic the one Jonny Rodgers sorted a couple of year back. It was a drive a few of us did to snake pass way, had a convoy of about 12 plus cars was awesome. I'd be up for something like that spring time.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Yes 11am at The Squires
Address: Newthorpe (N Yorks), Gorse Lane (NE-bound), Leeds, West Yorkshire LS25 5LX

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I didn't get to this and I know @dannnnnnnnnn2349347934 didn't make it either.

ph2 clio sport 172
@jaysmith At 290bhp and 300 torque at moment but playing with idea of going forged and hybrid turbo with new fuel system. Have a mk 1 caddy pick as well now that im using as a run around.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
@jaysmith At 290bhp and 300 torque at moment but playing with idea of going forged and hybrid turbo with new fuel system. Have a mk 1 caddy pick as well now that im using as a run around.

Very nice your on too much money Haha.

Clios going up for sale this year

Just bought a little pug diesel to mooch about in while I save up for a white Meg

Have you got a thread on Meg @newb

I have Been off the scene to long while we have been doing house up but not far off now so should be able to get out more this year