ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any insight on Airbag CLIP fault codes?

Clio Williams & 182
The plugs under the seat are disconnected and switched off in clip. The driver airbag is not wired in and also switched off. Not sure about the passenger airbag wiring, but I turned it off in Clip too....

47439840212_04da195d58_k.jpg

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Have a read here.

Sounds like yours is a 2nd hand airbag ecu and has a different configuration to your car. Need to reconfigure to suit your setup.

Clio Williams & 182
Thanks, yea I read that thread. It could be a different airbag ECU but even so clip can modify the config to whatever setup I need. I am struggling to find what is on the trophy or not. The last 182 seemed different.

Clio Williams & 182
Not that I can see. The ECU isn't locked either. I think I have to go through the clip settings and figure out what is still on or off with regards the airbag stuff. It used to have different seats and wheel but the trendlines are back in as is steering wheel, albeit put in with the angle sensor upside down, but I've sorted that!