ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any info on 197 2009 R33 CUP

clio sport 172
I've won this car on eBay just a bit scared of going half way round the country to get a pile of s**t for my cash so just seeing if anyone has any info . Car looks great , 54,000 miles fsh etc but always a worry when handing over £6,600 and not knowing the truth about
029aa95d73305d82727b5280c000b900.jpg
4406fd4825121ee56b55495634cc0c03.jpg
b7cd1f597366d2d23cb71d2c4adf49f8.jpg
IMGthe car

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
View the car first - then bid -that's the sensible thing to do.

Basically, if the car is as described you are contractually bound to buy it.

clio sport 172
See this car all the time the person selling it is a car dealer and it's looks okay he has been using it for weeks. He sells some nice cars like focus rs's and stuff.

I'm not 100% but I have a feeling that wasn't for sale that long ago (few months ago) on Pistonheads but it had black wheels, no skirts etc then. It's been spotted several times on 197.net (North Yorkshire) over the years but the owner wasn't a member.

£6600 though, jesus. I paid that for my 09 plate cup on 39k about 18 months ago.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Its been modified a lot, having a black roof etc, so you will need to check its history and hpi before purchase. The price seems ok, i would have looked for a low millage unmodified car myself but the cup speedlines are a bonus.:approve:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I hope you let Jay know you are ok..?

On a real though, as above, don't buy and THEN ask questions!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks okay but needs the windows and lights changed asap! And yes, you're crazy for not viewing first... I would consider a blind bid for something under a grand, but nothing over.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
not my cup of tea but if your happy with it,much prefer a albi or alien green 1 tho but enjoy it lol