ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ideas what this lead is?

182 Trophy
Whilst jet washing I managed to blow the front N/S wheel liner off! I think it was broken and had just been wedged under the bumper to me honest. I noticed that the screw hole was broken so guess I will end up having to replace. Behind it was the lead for the front fog lamps which was also un plugged (pushed it back together) but there also seems to be a ribbed plastic pipe/hose about 1mm in diam which is just hanging not attached. The original air filter box has been replace with a cone and some of the original fitting have been clipped off and made secure with tie grips but can't see what this lead is at all, any ideas? I have checked all the lights fuctions ok screen washer works and can't see in the engine bay where this lead reappears.

182 Trophy
Whilst jet washing I managed to blow the front N/S wheel liner off! I think it was broken and had just been wedged under the bumper to me honest. I noticed that the screw hole was broken so guess I will end up having to replace. Behind it was the lead for the front fog lamps which was also un plugged (pushed it back together) but there also seems to be a ribbed plastic pipe/hose about 1mm in diam which is just hanging not attached. The original air filter box has been replace with a cone and some of the original fitting have been clipped off and made secure with tie grips but can't see what this lead is at all, any ideas? I have checked all the lights fuctions ok screen washer works and can't see in the engine bay where this lead reappears.

I have now had a good look plus picture it looks like a conduit goes from the wiring
albums

182 Trophy
The Wiring I think some goes to the two fog lamps but I also have a piece the just ends with a square plug looks like it should go into something... but what?

megane 285 sport
The ribbed pipe will be battery breather, there will be a clip built into tray below that the pipe will clip into