ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any ideas on price of abs sensors?

just wondering if anyone knew a price on rear abs sensors for a 1.6 with discs/dci 100
i have messaged Adam from Wolverhampton but he hasn't seemed to pick up messages over the last few days and with winter kicking in best to get them done asap

thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I know on the back of the 182 Trophy they are around £118 + vat each

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Topic Going Back To June Regarding It -
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/mr-fred-does-it-again.702844/#post-9624276

Are the trophy ones different to 182 ones then? My car details in eurocarparts is around £40, so double the price?FFS

Standard 182 ones are not the same as the Trophy ones and EuroCarParts will give you the wrong ones as they are not listed and you can not get them as i have tried more than once.

I was £3 out as they are only £115 + vat per side, its all to do with ABS / ESP and other stuff.

ve5509.png

I paid about £40 a couple of month ago from gsf for my 172 . Renault quoted about £100 ish

172 sensor is totally different to the 182 Trophy one, I think there is around 3 different ABS sensors through the RS range.

Last edited:
  Clio 200
For future reference, EuroCarParts do supply ABS sensors for the 182. The Bosch ones they list do not fit, but the ATE ones are the correct ones.

ATE rear N/S ABS sensor. Part number: 417745750

£114 back in August, but they're showing as £58 online at the moment

Also can't see why they would differ on the Trophy? The above part fitted my Trophy fine, but can't see a motor factor stocking a part for a limited run car