ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any idea what this is?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Got a few bits off gally when I bought the Trophy but it has no instruction so I have no idea what it is our what to do with it! Any help would be much appreciated. Got some other bottles but can't put my hand on them at the minute but will throw a photo up when I find them.

20131216_125602_zps90d38035.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cherry snow foam on the left Nanolex shampoo on the right. The snowfoam is immense!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cherry snow foam on the left Nanolex shampoo on the right. The snowfoam is immense!

Cheers kev that's what I need lol I'll get you to id the rest when I remember what car I left it in ;) gally to save me searching what is the process for a good wash.
I think jet wash rinse, then snow foam, clay/shampoo then polish.. ? Oh iron x???

Golf GT & A4 Avant
First proper wash:
rinse, snow foam, rinse, wash, rinse, de tar, rinse, de iron, rinse, clay, wash, rinse, dry, polish, wax or seal.

general washes:
rinse, snow foam, rinse, wash, dry, wipe down with quick detailer or top up was or sealant if you want.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
First proper wash:
rinse, snow foam, rinse, wash, rinse, de tar, rinse, de iron, rinse, clay, wash, rinse, dry, polish, wax or seal.

general washes:
rinse, snow foam, rinse, wash, dry, wipe down with quick detailer or top up was or sealant if you want.

Cheers Yellow Dave what products would you recommend?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
what have you got already?

AF Lather shampoo when nanolex runs out.
Carpro iron-x
Carpro Tar-x
AF tripple polish
Carpro reload sealant

simple easy to use with good performance kit above should see you well for the time being.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
When you look at the basic that you only really need, makes you wonder why I have
3 types of pre wash
3 snowfoams
2 shampoos
2 iron removers
4 cleansers / AIO
4 waxes
7 sealants
4 quick detailers
Etc etc, and that's after thinning down the collection a lot this year.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
When you look at the basic that you only really need, makes you wonder why I have
3 types of pre wash
3 snowfoams
2 shampoos
2 iron removers
4 cleansers / AIO
4 waxes
7 sealants
4 quick detailers
Etc etc, and that's after thinning down the collection a lot this year.

Can't imagine lol. . I got confused with your simple instructions

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Chi, as said when you picked up the iPhone earlier this year feel free to nip round if your confused and I'll show you the basics!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yes snow foam it's thick too. Put it on, rinsed it off and it was too dark to continue lol