ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any history on WM05EOK / R8 CUP - RB 182

Clio 182 Trophy
As above really... my missus has just put a deposit down on a RB 182 Cup w/Recaro's with the reg: WM05EOK but it was previously registered on 'R8 CUP' and just wanted to know if anyone had any history on it. It seems in very good condition.

It was based around Swindon/melksham way I believe.

EDIT: mean't to say, I have searched and can't seem to find anything... so a bit of a long shot.

As above really... my missus has just put a deposit down on a RB 182 Cup w/Recaro's with the reg: WM05EOK but it was previously registered on 'R8 CUP' and just wanted to know if anyone had any history on it. It seems in very good condition.

It was based around Swindon/melksham way I believe.

EDIT: mean't to say, I have searched and can't seem to find anything... so a bit of a long shot.
Just bought this car!! Did you find any history or info on it, it's in very good condition for age.