ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good valeters in Essex?

My boss is thinking about getting his saab estate properly valeted - is there anyone in Essex (specifically colchester area) who does it?

He's happy to spend a bit of money but he'd want a good job! lol

Hiya m8,

Sorry I couldn't get your PM - inbox is way over limit at the moment! lol

Have you had any customers off here that can give you a recommendation?

Site looks good, as does the pics, but it's always nice to get personal references! :)

RB 182
Paul what sort of job is your boss after? Only down the road but I'm quite busy at the moment.

I'm sure I've seen James results on Detailing World.

I think he just wants a good value, good quality valet and polish - I'm not sure he wants a full-on, finish-like-glass detail LoL

I think he'd be happy with something he could get done once every 6 months as it's a saab 9-3 that only has 30k miles but is worth feck all on the open market so he just wants to keep it and have it in good nick :)

fair point i aint done any cars from this site i dont think:dapprove: but you can see loads of my work on DW most have recomendations from the owner, but you would be looking at a 4-6 week wait min at the mo as its busy this time of year;)