ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good machine polishers?

200 FF Storm Grey
And I don't mean somebody who happens to own a machine polisher, I want somebody good with a machine polisher :rolleyes:

Had a bit of a nightmare friday morning in a hurry to get my car clean for RWS.

Thought I would give it a proper polish so gave the left side and bonnet a good scrubbing, there must of been a tiny bit of grit in the cloth that I didn't notice as now the paintwork is all grazed on one side and on the bonnet.

Don't really require a full valet, just the machine polishing, anybody fancy it? And for how much?

Cheers

Black Clio GT
speak to jd on here, he knows his stuff, plenty of pics of his work in the detailing/media section.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah PM JD. you stay in Wigan?

Jd is Cheshire area but i'd be willing to travel just for his face.

Yeah, id recommend jd. He did paint correction on my car last year and did a cracking job and unveiled something i didnt know about my car ;)

:eek:

I don't have weekends free for a full detail, but I am happy to take on panels chap. PM me. Cost will be minimal, as the time and products used will be next to nothing.