ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any garages in scotland?r26/200

172cup
Found an r26 and had a test drive today in edinburgh now need a 200 to drive and help me make my decision.

172cup
Cool, cheers. Still cant decide which one to get so trying to drive a few this weekend and make a decision. 10 week wait for a 200 at mo.

172cup
Yeah sold the 182 last sunday and bike is being picked up on tuesday, so it is all go for a new motor just cant decide! There is an r26 in Dundee so may head up that way, trying to get a back to back test drive. To help me decide, think only thing putting me off a 200 is lack of power and only thing putting me off an r26 is lack of stearing and chassis feel!

172cup
If there is one there give me a shout. Been offered a good price on one with the spec I want but just want to make sure I am getting right car!