ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any final fantasy fans out there?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ok here goes, ive been a big fan of the final fantasy series since they started on the ps1, loved all the titles that came out ( final fantasy 7,8,9 and tactics ) and still play them today. was going through 7 again recently untill last week when i got final fantasy 12 on ps2. now for some reason i can't seem to get into it like i do the ps1 versions ( i.e. id spend hours into the night playing the ps1 versions and forget about the time ) the ps2 versions just seem to have lost that magic that kept you hooked. another thing im not sure about is the new fighting system that has been used in 12, its not like the rest of them where u randomly get attacked but is now like a zelda game but with the battle menu in. hmmm 20 hours in and im still not sure if i like it, anyone played 12 yet? views on it? anyone think the ps2 versions are abit shite?

Racin Blue 182
not played 12 but IMO they are all s**te compared to 7...its the best game ever!

Agreed, 7 was superb....

I've been working through the old ones - 1,2 + 4 on the GBA recently aswell. Ok but not upto the standard set by 7:cool:

Punto/Clio GTT
12 aint out yet, released for ps2 in february. if you mean ffx-2 with yrp (yuna, rikku & payne) then yea its shite. couldnt get into it, the whole dancing moves.

FF7 is the best game ever, been voted many times in various magazines and regularly comes out on top.

ff8 was kick ass too IMO, not as good as ff7 but definatly awesome.

i got FF11 for the pc, but tbh after a month ide got bored of it, couldnt get into it at all.

FF7 is gonna be re-released on the playstation 3 too, same game just remastered. *excited*

and to your question about do i think they went downhill when they went onto ps2... yes and no.

i loved the freedom of ff7/8, just running around world map doing what you liked when you liked, and it was missed in FFX, but i think the graphics/storyline and gameplay more than made up for it with also the addition of actual speaking characters not just speech bubbles.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
12 is out fella, well in america anyway. came out last week. starting to get into it abit more now, looks like being the best one on ps2 so far...
looking forward to the 7 remake on ps3, can't wait....
DSCF2159Medium.jpg

DSCF2160Medium.jpg

DSCF2162Medium.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
12 is out fella, well in america anyway.

i meant for us in the uk :p

graphics look distinctly average? hope its just the photos as ffx and x-2 look ALOT better than that going by the pics

graphics are loads better in 12 ( better than x and x-2 ) just pics came out bad due to poor lighting etc ( i was'nt even holding the camera straight lol ) i'll try get some decent shots up.