ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any cs member in wiltshire

just wondering as i keep seeing loads of clio sports and 172 in my area if there any member in the wiltshire area??

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm down here at the minute and keep seeing an RB 182 with odd wheels, think its standard cup wheels on the rear and white TD 1.2's on the front. I'm around from time to time in my trophy so keep an eye out

Megane 225 F1
Yip there's around 6 of us on here but there are loads that aren't. Where in Wiltshire?

Spooky

ClioSport Club Member
  R5 GTT
I'm in Swindon - there are loads of 172/182's where I live...I drive a Silver Ph1 172 wearing white clio williams wheels :)

PH2 172
I'm down here at the minute and keep seeing an RB 182 with odd wheels, think its standard cup wheels on the rear and white TD 1.2's on the front. I'm around from time to time in my trophy so keep an eye out

Thats my mate its a right bag of s**t lmao.

Im from Calne :)