ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Chance of some quick answers, please

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Im picking my 182 up tonite....wooohoooo....but id just like to know if there is anything i should look out for before i accept delivery....like making sure the front splitter is there etc....

please help, thank you........xx

:D

172, Tiguan

Check that there are no scratches on the paint work, or interior trim.

Check you have locking wheelnuts.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

check the whole bloomin thing wiv a fine tooth comb.

1) crouch down at front either side and check panel straightness - lots of Clios have poor finish on rear quarter panels - looks like panel is dented just behind door shuts/ door handles.

2) check underneath - my exhaust was dented when new

3) also check tool kit, spare tyre, hand books etc - these often get nicked.

Good Luck - V. Envious!!

check that the netting for the boot is there, this is useful.

Check that seats dont move sideways on mounts at all.

Check auotchanger is there if supposed to be.

Check lights, wipers, air con etc all work and look fine.

Check that exhaust isnt lined up crooked.

Bring a portable rolling road to ensure its making correct power.

Also check Aerosols are present, should have two either in Glove box or under passenger seat as there is no spare wheel.

Dealer which supplied mine was quite amusing as I could not find the earosols, but they reckoned it should have a spare wheel to the extent where they came and took out the boot carpet before they believed me.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Thank you everyone.....big help :D:D:D:D

I am now the proud owner of an artic blue 182 ....woooohooooo.

so far so good......everything seems to be there and working....keep your fingers crossed it stays that way.

Have taken some pics, and uploaded them.....but cant figure out how to post them......will sort it soon i hope.

thank you again, xx

Tappd'd RS

get them posted quick sharp! - Went looking at one on saturday with the cup options, did you get em both?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

yeah i have xenons........only went for the cup suspensions not the spolier....will try again at posting pics........the wheels look great.....and that arse !.....:D

Wifey and I collected ours Tuesday night and she was priviliged to drive it home, on M6 north from Birmingham - at 5pm bang in the rush hour. She did well but filtered into the inside lane too early, and me in the hire car Fiesta Zetec left her behind...I drove back on the M6 and M54 at around 50 - 60 mph in the inside lane, eyes glued to the rear view mirror, waiting for her to catch me up...then, with a junction to go before exit for home, I saw her coming and my god, what a stance that damn car has in a rear view mirror! It looked so purposeful I just laughed out loud!! It looks more intimidating than the Civic (of which I have owned two) and the view from behind aint bad either...

Fingers crossed for reliability then guys! Thanx for reading.

Drive safe

JT