ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any 1 else had this,

renault clio 1.6 rsi
when you have a decat pipe first fitted when its wet does the car seem to have trouble getting the power down
coz i had one fitted yesterday nd as you know weather was s**t so when i was trying to get out of junctions n stuff was spinning wheels in 1st and 2nd unless i gave so little gas that the car juddered.
would like to know if any one has had this or similar problems.
thnx

fiesta st214, clio 182ff
cant see the decat pipe making ht amount of difference that it causes you to spin the wheels? iv nver heard of this hppening on other models decatted but im probably wrong :) lol

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i think it might have just been the weather and comobo with the tyres nedd new ones but it will have to wait
thnx any ways peeps

renault clio 1.6 rsi
well to change the subject i want a new exhaust and dunno wot to get
i had a look at this one http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2817
but dunno if any else has it so i know wot to expect and which choice outta sport and the other one
decisions
urgh wots the difference for a start apart from the noise ie wot are the pipes tht u choose from for
decat or wot ?help
thnx