ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anti-spyware 2012 - warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Our office avg protection lappsed last week. Clicking on a link spmewhere on cliosport today gave me a lovely trojan known as antispyware 2012. Looks legit.

Its not

Got avg renewed now and its deleted all the trojan files, but beware!

Bus w**ker
A link on CS installed a trojan on your PC without your knowledge? :S Doubtful Ant, unless it's a well engineered driveby and well they usually aren't.

I think the problem is that you use AVG...false positives and a generally crappy engine.

Bus w**ker
Personally I prefer Avast mate. AVG has caused me a lot of work over the years, giving people a false sense of security so they happily download stuff and get infected but have no clue because AVG misses it for months on end or it flags perfectly safe applications because it looks slightly like one of it's definitions. AVG is just dog s**t.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So you are accusing Cliosport of giving you a trojan? Bold claims. I hope you have the proof to back that statement up.

Send it to me via PM immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.