ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite turinis or borbet a's wheels for my valver?

naples valver
first things first do the borbet a's fit the valver ok ie no scrubing on the front arches?

my valver is naples red which wheels should i go for anthracite turinis or the borbet a's?
if i go for the borbets will do the whole euro thing.

Turini
t_speedlineturini.jpg

Borbet a
A.jpg

also could any1 do me a photoshop of both types of wheel on a naples valver please cheers in advance.

rich

naples valver
i still cant make my mind up i like both but slightly swaying towards the borbets to be a bit different.anyone elses opinion would be great. also if anyone knows if the borbets fit ok?

rich

Chocolate Bar™
borbets!

pretty positive you can get a set of borbets to fit without any arch problems. if you wanna set 2modified.com will sort you out a good price on them ;)

lift number 1 @ btm
have you had a look at some of the toora or braid wheels? i think they can both be machined to specific offsets and they are similer to turinis but just different enough.

borbet a's possibly the coolest rims on the planet... you need to look at the over style they will give , get some pic of valvers with both sets on... i got this one but its not standard.

Attachments

• clio13.jpg
    clio13.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
  naples valver
borbets!

pretty positive you can get a set of borbets to fit without any arch problems. if you wanna set 2modified.com will sort you out a good price on them ;)

and what sort of a good price would they be able to do for me?
:D
rich

and this, i no the ent borbet a's but it shows u what the deep dish looks like.

Attachments

• maxi01.jpg
    maxi01.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 60
  • maxi05.jpg
    maxi05.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 45
  naples valver
borbet a's possibly the coolest rims on the planet... you need to look at the over style they will give , get some pic of valvers with both sets on... i got this one but its not standard.

cant find many pics of valvers with borbets on, but thats looks the nuts!looks like he has had front and rear arches done to accomadate for the wheels. need to know if they will def fit without arch work before i purchase them??:cool:

yeah really dont know, i look at them for ages.... best idea is to get some off ebay if you decide you want em... then if they dont fit, sell em.

naples valver
will do my friend, just want to find out if they fit without arch work any1 know this for sure??

rich

Last edited:
  naples valver
yeah 7.5 and 9inch in width, but is the the fact that they are deep dish that the wheel will stick out further than a normal wheel, think its called ET what i need to find out?