ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another will these alloys fit.....??!!

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
pcd 100 et45 17" alloys 205 width (off a corsa:eek: )....also would they allow me to lower the car ( ph1 172) without scrubbing?? ive got et37s on the car now that scrub even on standard suspension....am sure i was told et42 17s can be lowered now probs....:S i can always use spacers if need be...

cheers

dave

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
centre bore for vauxhalls isn't big enough to fit onto clios despite everything else sounding fine.

bugger! sounds abit of hassle to make em fit. wot is the difference between the bores as i got mate who does machinin. a lad with a vaux wants the rims off my clio, presume that means then that he'l need spigots to reduce the renault centre bores down to vaux??

Last edited:
just been told that the rims mite have spigots fitted in them so i mite be in luck once the spigots been knocked out. would it be likely that they wud scrub as bad as et37s once theyve been lowered or would they be ok? (et45)

1.6 focus zetec....
Et45 will be in the wheel arch a fair bit and i believe will rub on the inside of the arch on a 1*2

tiTTy & SV650
well 182 and 182 cup and trophy wheels are et45 standard so its not an issue on 182's and plenty folk have 182 wheels on mk2 172s