ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another TV thread, sorry!

Not a Clio
Just a quicky really.

Aside from the size obviously would I notice much of a difference going from a normal 32" (Pannasonic) to a 32" (Sony Bravia) LCD?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
depending on how good ur CRT is, but i would say the Bravia would be better. The Sharo/samsung LCD's are quite nice too tbh

tbh my sd viewing is better than my old crt imho

but it was a bit of a s**t crt

saying that though my current lcd is way way better with sd than my previous lcd's

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
As said SD may be a Little worse BUT you will get Better Picture on DVD's and Freeview/Sky I would have thought,

Depends on the Spec of Current TV and the Spec of proposed New LCD Tv

AFAIK Panny have never made a shitbox telly, so it's likely your CRT is a pretty good one. It will certainly have deeper blacks than any LCD. The Sonys are good though, very vibrant, and of course it'll be HD. Personally I'd also consider a jump in size, because you're going to be pissed if you end up with the same size telly with a worse picture.