ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another SM inlet results...

dan's cast offs.
this time on a 172 cup, previously rs tuner map, 182 exhaust manifold, standard cams and timing, powerflow exhaust, 200 cell cat and can't remember what induction kit??

Attachments

• stu owen dyno 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
  Track 172 Cup
Was the ITG Maxogen (as shown here in my for sale thread lol) @ADS1982 I have an old dyno from before i think it was 167hp or 172hp and about 130lb/ft

Track 172 Cup
20160114_213017.jpg

Track 172 Cup
Yeah was really impressed with the outcome for the money, I WAS looking at bodies but wanted most reliable set up for track work and to keep costs to a minimum and the SM inlet fitted and mapped worked out cheaper than a set of 2nd hand bodies on their own. Don't have the noise that itb would have but does give a nice noise itself and as you can see some nice gains. In the end I'm more than happy with it and hoping to get in track soon to see how it goes.

dan's cast offs.
you can pretty much see through a 200 cell cat.

personally i'd say to bung a 182 manifold on and run without a cat, just chuck one on when you need an mot.