ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Problem!

I have just noticed that my front passenger side tyre has really bad wear on the inner shoulder. On the outer shoulder there is a good 3-4mm of tread left, but on the inner one its nearly right down to the bottom of the tread! But only on the shoulder the middle of the tyre is 3-4mm.

Had my tracking done about a week ago and it was fine :S so what else could it be? Wishbone bushes? Had a look with a pry bar and they all seem fine.

But the car has a problem of 'torque steering' when you even put it foot down in 5th at 40-50 mph. If pulls to the left a good bit and some times doesn't feel safe. If also pulls to the left when under braking as well.

Think it's time for a suspension rebuild....

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Get the alignment checked and the castor and camber. Pulling under braking might be a sticking caliper. Where did you get the tracking checked? Have you hit any potholes?

Anyway to test for a bent shock?

Got the tracking done at national tyres, because it was a free check and can get 50% off :lolup: No not really hit any bumps or pot holes at any kind of speed. But looks like my inner cv is a away: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?670424-Gearbox-Clutch-CV-Joint So going to get that changed and see if there is any difference first.
Dont think its a sticking caliper because not long changed the brakes and there was no sign of them sticking

If anyone else is having this problem. Mine turned out to be a threaded and slightly bent rear wishbone bolt.

All sorted now!