ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another problem

clio 172
I really hope that someone can help me. Here is the problem, in the first 2gears the clutch pedal keeps vibrating through the revs, but once into 3rd it stops. Does anyone know what this could be?
Also iam coming into some money and want to spend it on the car, Iam thinking of taking it do Hillpower and having a re-mapping done, but not sure if should be done before or after its been in for a quick service, any advise would be appreciated.

Clio MK 4
Not ure about the problem i'm sure some one one will have an idea on here. For the remap question, I'd get my service done before just to make sure car is fine for the remap.

Sounds like clutch judder, would need clutch replacing. Either that or you not givin it enough gas.

Lots of Alfas
For the 172 renault now sell an improved clutch cable that has weights on the end to reduce vibration. Well I thinks thats what they're for...